Incident Log – July 25, 2026

 

Incident Log – July 25, 2026 (posted on 7/26/26)

On Saturday, July 25, 2026, I woke up shortly before 7:30 a.m. Between approximately 7:30 a.m. and 8:00 a.m., my upstairs neighbor (hereafter referred to as "Helicopter") was walking heavily above my apartment. When I pulled out my cell phone to record the stomping and banging, the noise immediately stopped. Shortly thereafter, I got dressed and left my apartment to get coffee at Lety's.

I continue to feel that both my upstairs neighbor and my side neighbor may somehow be able to observe activity on my computers or cell phone, whether through my Wi-Fi network or some other means. I do not know how this would be possible, and I cannot confirm that this is occurring. This belief is based on a pattern of incidents that I have documented separately on a consistent basis (but without technical corroborated evidence).

On July 24, I moved my home office and television to the front of my apartment because the noise from Helicopter had become increasingly difficult to tolerate. Although I was uncertain whether moving would reduce the disturbance, particularly since I had already reported the issue to the Board President, the property management company, and the superintendent without resolution, I decided to relocate my workspace to the front of the apartment, where I could also spend more time with my cats.

I continue to suspect that both Ringleader and Helicopter may somehow be able to determine where I am inside my apartment; however, I cannot confirm how that would be possible or whether it is occurring.

My neighbor in the apartment next to me will hereafter be referred to as "Ringleader."

At approximately 11:00 a.m., I saw the weekend superintendent in the hallway. I do not know his name because the property management company has refused to provide that information to me. My understanding is that New York City requires information identifying the building superintendent to be posted in the building lobby.

I had a cardboard box containing the packaging from a desk chair that I had finally assembled after owning it for some time.

When I went into the hallway to dispose of the box, the weekend superintendent was cleaning the glass on the building's front entrance door while wearing headphones. Because he appeared to be working, I did not interrupt him or say hello. I placed the box on top of the garbage already inside the shopping cart that was in the elevator and then returned directly to my apartment.

I have long suspected that Ringleader possesses, or previously possessed, a signal jammer, the use of which is generally prohibited under federal law. My suspicion stems from an earlier incident, the exact date and time of which I do not remember. During that incident, I walked past Ringleader while my Bluetooth was turned on listening to music. He was standing in front of the building, leaning against the fence, and appeared to press something while his hand was in his pocket. Immediately afterward, my Bluetooth connection glitched for approximately 30 seconds. I could not see what, if anything, he pressed. I have no direct evidence that a signal jammer was involved; this is simply my interpretation of what I observed.

What made the incident memorable was that he appeared to be waiting for me outside the building. Since then, I have felt that Ringleader has demonstrated unusual awareness of my movements and has frequently appeared in places I visit, including stores, the laundromat, and the post office.

These incidents primarily occurred during July 2026. At the post office, I recorded a video on my cell phone of an individual whom I believed was following me, and I have preserved that recording. During that same visit, I observed Ringleader standing across the street from the post office while I was inside. I also observed another man watching me as I completed my mailing transaction at the self-service kiosk. These events have contributed to the overall pattern that I have personally observed.

After returning to my apartment from placing the box in the elevator, I reviewed my Ring camera footage. My purpose was to confirm that the camera had captured me walking past the weekend superintendent and to gauge the volume of the music playing inside my apartment to ensure that it was not loud enough to disturb other residents. Since I had just moved my television into the front foyer area as a temporary reprieve from Helicopter's behavior, I wanted to be considerate of my neighbors and verify that the sound level was reasonable.

Almost immediately after I locked my apartment door upon returning home, I heard Ringleader leave his apartment and begin speaking with the weekend superintendent.

When I reviewed the Ring footage, I noticed that several recordings were missing, including:

  • My walk from my apartment to the elevator with the box.

  • My return from the elevator after disposing of the box.

  • The interaction between Ringleader and the weekend superintendent.

I initially reviewed the footage because I thought the voices I heard after closing my door might have been related to package or mail delivery. Instead, I found that the recordings corresponding to my walk to the elevator, my return to the apartment, and the conversation between Ringleader and the weekend superintendent were missing.

To my knowledge, activity in the hallway during that time should also have been captured by the building's CCTV system and could potentially be corroborated through those recordings.

I suspect, but cannot confirm, that because Ringleader intended to have a conversation with the weekend superintendent in Spanish regarding me, he may have interfered with my Ring camera so that it would not record the interaction. Between approximately 11:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time on Sat. 7/25/26, portions of my Ring video history are missing.

It is also important to note that, in late April or early May 2026, my entire Ring account was unexpectedly wiped after I informed the property management company (hereafter referred to as "AARS") that I had recorded a housing inspection inspection on March 7, 2026. At that time, I also had numerous saved recordings, including Superintendent Patrick's visit on February 16, 2026. Those recordings disappeared when my account was wiped. I reported the incident to Ring and documented the matter separately. Since then, I have been especially vigilant about monitoring and preserving my Ring recordings.

Between approximately 12:55 p.m. and 1:00 p.m., I purchased the domain a domain to publicly document what I have experienced regarding this ongoing situation. I received the purchase confirmation by email at approximately 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time at one of my business email addresses.

After purchasing the domain, I observed what appeared to be nearly hourly visits to my primary personal website. When reviewing my website analytics, I noticed that many of the visits originated from an iPhone. I have never visited my own website from my personal iPhone. Many of the recorded IP addresses were geolocated to Ashburn, Virginia.

When I searched online, I found that several government agencies and many large technology companies maintain infrastructure or facilities in the Ashburn, Virginia area. I do not know whether there is any connection between those facts and the website visits, and I cannot determine who was responsible for the traffic based solely on the analytics.

I also noticed repeated visits associated with devices identified as running the Linux operating system. Because Linux is widely used by governments, businesses, cloud providers, universities, and private individuals, I cannot determine the identity of those visitors based on the operating system alone. I have preserved the website analytics, exported the visitor logs, captured screenshots of the analytics dashboard, and saved the timestamps for future reference.

At approximately 5:45 p.m., I began watching church services, first with Pastor Keion Henderson and then with Bishop T.D. Jakes. Around that same time, Helicopter resumed the loud "stomping-walking" overhead. The noise was intermittent until approximately 7:45 p.m., when I finished watching church and went to bed.

Aside from several bangs that occurred between approximately 7:30 a.m. and 8:00 a.m. before I left to get coffee, I did not record any additional banging that day.

I suspect that both Ringleader and Helicopter may be aware that I have begun formally documenting these incidents because, on Friday, July 24, 2026, I spoke with my cousin, who is a retired NYPD police officer. Based on his suggestion, I decided to begin maintaining a public chronological record of these events. As part of that effort, I purchased the domain on July 25, 2026, and intend to use it as a public archive while maintaining separate backups of all supporting evidence.


Disclaimer: Names and identifying characteristics have been changed to protect privacy.


Comments