Incident Log – July 26, 2026
Incident Log – July 26, 2026 (posted on 7/28/26)
Although I am writing and posting this on Tuesday, July 28, I am recounting what occurred on Sunday, July 26.
I initially purchased a private domain with the intention of documenting what I believe has been happening in relation to the ongoing situation with my neighbors. Ultimately, I decided not to use that domain and instead created this blog so I could share it more discreetly and better monitor who has access based on whom I choose to share it with.
At approximately 1:45 a.m., I woke up and began writing my first blog post. As soon as I woke up, I heard "Helicopter" open or check what sounded like his closet. IP address visit at that time - see below.
At approximately 2:20 a.m., I got up to use the bathroom and heard "Ring Leader" running the kitchen water. IP address visit at that time - see below.
After noticing what I perceived to be another coincidence, I checked the IP addresses that had visited my personal website. By approximately 5:30 a.m., I finished my first blog post and returned to bed. Shortly afterward, the heavy stomping-walking from the apartment above resumed briefly.
Several other noteworthy events occurred that day.
My 75-year-old aunt called me at 9:26 a.m., followed by additional calls at 10:59 a.m. and 11:13 a.m., leaving voicemails. My aunt and I have a good relationship, but I found the timing notable because I had not spoken with her since before my Housing Court case, and these calls came shortly after I published my first blog post.
I also find it noteworthy that, although I never told my aunt the date of my court appearance, she called me on the day of the hearing between approximately 3:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. She did not leave a voicemail. I cannot determine why the timing of these calls has coincided with developments related to my Housing Court matter, but I have noticed what appears to me to be a recurring pattern.
While I was outside the building speaking with my aunt on the phone, "Helicopter" entered the building. I stepped aside to allow him to pass but did not speak to him.
It is my impression that both "Helicopter" and "Ring Leader" may be attempting to provoke a reaction from me. Regardless of their intentions, I have no intention of engaging. As a devoted Christian, my faith remains my foundation. I believe that this battle belongs to God. As Scripture says, "Though He slay me, yet will I trust Him."
I suspect that the underlying objective may be to pressure me into leaving my apartment so that "Ring Leader" could potentially use my unit as an extension of his home office. I cannot confirm that this is the case, and it remains only my suspicion.
I also suspect that unusually high EMF readings in my apartment may be connected to these events. However, I cannot verify that any individual is responsible for them, nor can I establish a connection between the EMF readings and my neighbors.
I have lived in this apartment for approximately 19 years, while both "Ring Leader" and "Helicopter" have lived in the building for a shorter period. My concern is that I am being made to feel increasingly uncomfortable in my own home. Again, this is my personal interpretation of the situation and not something I can substantiate with evidence.
I also recall an earlier interaction in which "Ring Leader's" wife commented on my wearing my hair straight after I opened the building door for her when she had been locked out. Although this incident occurred some time ago, I now view it as part of a broader pattern of interactions that have contributed to my discomfort.
After finishing my conversation with my aunt, I later spoke with my father. For much of the remainder of the day, I watched church services and played gospel music. If there was additional banging or stomping, I did not notice much of it because the music largely masked those sounds.
One aspect of my conversation with my aunt particularly stood out to me. She was crying and sounded genuinely concerned for my safety. At the beginning of our conversation, she said, "I'm glad I caught you." I do not know why she was so concerned. I have wondered whether someone may have spoken with her about my situation, but I have no evidence that this occurred.
Perhaps the most noteworthy observation from that day relates to activity on this blog and my website analytics. After publishing my first post, I continued to see visits reflected in my analytics. There appeared to be fewer visits originating from Ashburn, Virginia, after I mentioned that location in my first post, although visits associated with that location continued to appear.
By the end of Sunday, this blog had received 20 views, even though the only person I had told about it was my father. I do not know how other people became aware of the blog. I am not using my legal name or anyone else's on the site.
Because of these circumstances, I continue to wonder whether someone has access to my home network, Wi-Fi, or is somehow aware of my online activity. However, I have no evidence that this is occurring. At this time, it remains a suspicion rather than a confirmed fact.
Comments
Post a Comment